Process Sensing Technologies takes your privacy seriously. This notice explains our practices in collecting and using your data.
- This policy covers how Process Sensing Technologies treats the personal information that is collected and received via this website, contact through emails and phone. This includes information related to your past use of Process Sensing Technologies services. ‘Personal information’ is data about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Process Sensing Technologies does not own or control, or to people that Process Sensing Technologies does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Process Sensing Technologies collects personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, gender and postcode) when you register with Process Sensing Technologies, when you use Process Sensing Technologies services and when you enter promotions or competitions.
- Process Sensing Technologies automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Process Sensing Technologies cookie information, and the page you request.
- Process Sensing Technologies uses information for the following general purposes:
- Contacting our customers
- Marketing our products and services (including targeted email marketing and personal sales calls)
- Collecting and handling feedback
- Providing requested information and following up on enquiries
- Providing the products or services ordered from PST or one of our distributors
- Providing a better user experience (such as optimising content on Process Sensing Technologies websites)
- To customize the content, you see on the websites
- Conduct research
- Provide internal reporting
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protection of personal data
- Any information you submit will never be sold or passed to third parties or used for any other purpose, unless explicitly mentioned on the pages where the information is retrieved.
- We may, for example, pass on your requests for support or information to our distribution companies or one of our manufacturing companies, when we don’t have a local subsidiary office in your area. We will only do this when it necessary for processing or fulfilling your order or responding to your request.
- Personal information is requested to tune information to the needs of the user and to contact users when required.
- E-mail addresses supplied via online forms on the web sites will be entered into our CRM system for the purpose of processing your enquiry. They will not be stored for any other purpose.
- After filling in a contact form or requesting information on the website, you may receive e-mail to confirm reception of your request. This in no way implies subscription to any mailing list whatsoever.
- We will never add you to an email mailing list without your express permission. However, we reserve the right to contact customers of products with important information relating to their product – such as essential safety notices, reminders for calibration etc.
- Cookies are little pieces of information, stored by the website on your computer. There are two types of cookies: session cookies, which your browser automatically deletes after leaving the site, and permanent cookies, which are not automatically deleted (but you can do that yourself).
- Session cookies are used to enable certain types of services on the site. Disabling cookies may cause (parts of) the site to not work correctly.
- Permanent cookies are used to store user settings, like your preferred language.
- No personal data is stored in cookies, unless explicitly accepted by you.
- Website traffic is logged in the web server log files. This information is used to analyze usage of the site and will not (and cannot) be used to personally identify or track visitors
- Process Sensing Technologies may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.